For 2022, Health Choice Pathway (HMO D-SNP) received a four-star rating from Medicare.
Here is one simple plan just for you – Health Choice Pathway.
Our special needs plan coordinates your Medicare and AHCCCS benefits in one easy to manage plan. Plus, it gives you extra benefits such as dental, vision, hearing, over-the-counter (OTC) benefits, and more at NO COST! If you have Medicare and AHCCCS, Health Choice Pathway is just for you!
Health Choice Pathway (HMO D-SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Dual Special Needs Plan contracted with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). This plan is designed for people who receive medical assistance from Medicare and AHCCCS (Medicaid).
To join Health Choice Pathway, you must:
- Be a United States citizen or be lawfully present in the U.S.
- Live in the plan’s service area (Apache, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pinal, and Yavapai counties)
- To join this Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan, you must also have:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Medicaid (AHCCCS)
Ready to enroll?
We make it easy to enroll with Health Choice Pathway! If you need help or have questions at any time, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Want more information?
Fill out this form and an enrollment specialist will contact you to answer any questions.